Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Of being drunk

The following post would have loads of grammatical errors, its word for word of what was said in MSN. (Okay maybe not, cause i found out you can't copy and paste stuff in here, what a bitch). And may be offensive to certain parties. =_=''

Me: Whats the craziest thing you have done when you are drunk?

XX: Urmmm when i am drunk? Got alot.. and some on video. Wait, i'll try to remember.

XX: Ohhh,ahhh, got this once...This girl piss the shit out of me (and i actually hate her even before i got drunk) so i got irritated cause she was irritating the fuck out of me.. So i took a JD bottle, smash it on table and point it at her and told her to shut the fuck up or else i'll stab her face with it... her bf also stone.

XX: And then i was drunk during 2006, new year's eve party. My ex came down to PJ to Find me.

Me: OMG you did that? Point a bottle? Oh okay your ex, go on.


XX: Anyway my ex came down, we go minum (drinking) at my friends condo. After a few games and lots of booze, we had a one night stand. And i woke up with the biggest smile on my face plus the hang over. Imagine having sex when your drunk. Your laughing your ass off more than having sex. So its damn paiseh in a way.

Me: Eh, thats a freaking good one!

XX: Which one? The one about the ex or the crazy bitch?

Me: BOTH.. =D

PS: No, i am not going to tell you who the person I was talking to is. And no, hahah i ain't going to share my crazy stories....at least not on my blog =P

Picture of the day:
ADILAH this is FOR YOU!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome convo u had. intro to me the fella. haha.

Jian said...

Why of course i would. wink*

ukwang said...

crazyy wei u!hahah

Jian said...

Hahaha, for posting it up? Nah, i got his permission!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blossom. hahaha

adilah said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

DOROTHYYYYYYYYY!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHA

JIAN WILL DEFINITELY MISS HER. SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.

oohh, and last but not least,

HAPPY YEASTERRRR!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy YEESTER all!

Hey you farhan, hows it going. I didnt know you read my blog !!