Friday, December 19, 2008

RANTS RANTS!

JERIT (Oppressed People Network)
The Police Cheif Abu Bakar's statement that the reason why they arrested the cyclist were that they were acting to "SAVE" the underage, mistreated, naive, teenagers that were participating.
WOAH Abu Bakar, cyclying sure is dangerous.
Whereas in NS children no older than the ones you try to "SAVED" are being thought how to use machine guns.
Utter rubbish.
This "kids" are so much more aware and I strongly believe they know what they were participating in.
Please, if you wanna come up with an excuse. COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER!


Judical Appointments Commission Bill
This supposely new an improve way of choosing judges was suppose to bring INTEGRITY back into our Judical system.
But look, the Prime Minister is given the power to SELECT nominees for the JAC!
What change is that?
Changing the tupperware of a rotten meat to a newer more pleasant looking one does not make the meat any less rotten than it already is.

SIGH!
We want REAL CHANGES!

PS: I'm quite sure working in an Accounting Firm is not what i want. Currently doing an internship with EY tax department and everything is so structured and COST CONSCIOUS!
I need something which gives me autonomy and revenue chasing!
Anyone in Damansara Heights (HELP Area) give me a call for lunch (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are
a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.

You have done a outstanding job!
my website :: Pregnant Fuck

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
my website > contractors in Orlando