Sunday, May 6, 2007

Irritating Day

Friday was one of the most irritating day of my life.

It all started while i was rushing for dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday. I was cooking my EGG, preparing to make myself sandwich, dum di dum... Fry fry fry*

Ah its done, i scooped my egg up and when I just wanted to place it on my bread, it slipped and FELL ON THE FLOOR. Do you know how much love I put into making my freaking EGG?

As if that wasn't bad enough, i realize that if I fry another egg i would be late, so i decided to take my bath instead. scrub scrub scrub* Splash splash splash*

While walking down Lygon street, i decided to fiddle with my eye piercing, and what do you know, I lost my STUD (the metallic round ball) while washing my face/bathing/peeing, i don't know! ARGHHHH

I finally got over it during dinner and decided to just forget about it. This day can't get any worst can it?

Ah, I had to speak too soon. Return home at 3am, feeling hungry, i thought to myself why not just heat up my pie in the microwave? So smart me just left the pie in there and set the option at "AUTO REHEAT"

Expecting "AUTO REHEAT" to do its job, I when to change, shower, wash my face, fix myself a cup of tea. THEN, all of a sudden the fire alarm when off. AND IT WAS F**king loud, I ran to my microwave and see smoke just puffing out. What a bitch!

Thank goodness i manage to turn my fan on to blow the smoke away from my fire sensor before the fire department responded to it. For you information, a fake alarm would cause you 2000.00AUD. Notice the number of zeros.

So i slept at freaking 5am. And I slept with the smell of smoke in my room. Annoying, the smoke smell is still here.

Picture of the day:
Dogg, Emz, J

2 comments:

celine said...

k k..i give comment k..
no.1:its just n egg jian =.="
no.2:serve u rite la..no one asked u to pierce ur eyebrow also..=P
but then..i've nothing against it la..
no.3: oh..the pie one quite bad la..u so cham..pity u=)
next time u noe d lor..learnt ur lesson ya?

Jian said...

celine: yeah i have.
Hahah i like my egg, i put so much into it!
yeah now i know auto reheat is not trustable.