Monday, June 25, 2007

It's been AWHILE

Hey friends, peeps, and fans =P Jian's back.
Its been more than a month since i blog, been pretty busy with exams so that's my excuse!! Now that exams are over, and my student exchange is more or less settled, I can start blogging again!

Rants:
I so hate it when my exams are so stretch. 4 papers in 18 days. I started on the FIRST day and ended on the LAST day. What a perfect timetable. Benny finished in the first week itself and my housemate finished by the 2nd week. So yeah, they had fun taunting me and rubbing it in my face =P HATE YOU GUYS!

I was just reminiscing about a year back when I first came to Australia. It was during winter too, I was sitting at the park waiting for Zed to get his arse down from his apartment. Wearing a pair of flip-flops, a pair of denim shorts, and a hoodie freezing my balls off. Then while waiting this dude walk up to me to talk to me.

"Hey brother you good? Need some change?"
"Oh yeah i am good, NO NO, i don't need your coins."
*Stares at my flip-flops and shorts*
"You sure mate, you mean your not a homeless----"
"No No, I'm just waiting for someone."
*Pointed to Seasons 14 floor* And I think he thought i was pointing to the sky.
"Oh yes mate, HE WILL COME, God hear us all, cheers mate and don't lose the faith"
=_=''

Hahaha, that was comical, being mistaken for a homeless guy.

We have been through a lot haven't we. Yeah no doubt it sucks the life force and energy out of us and I am not saying my energy is limitless, but I believe we would get through whatever that comes along. Believe it or not, you're the first and last thing on my mind. (: I believe your worth going through everything that I've been through and more that is yet to come. Yes, I'm that crazy over you (:
I know you like my stupid antics =P


Picture of the day:<3

No comments: