Thursday, May 8, 2008

DONE!

I'm finally done with my exams! DONE NO MORE WEEEE~~
So let me tell you about how my week has been other than studies.

I watched Harold and Kumar 2: Escape from Guantanamo Bay and honestly its my first time seeing Punani being display on the big screen, no wonder its rated R.
Perverseness aside, the show was hilarious, and i enjoyed it.

On my way back from the show.
Gus, "Hey Jian, look to your left."
Turns to my left and what I saw was also another first.
A guy giving another guy a blow job, and 3 voyeurs enjoying the show, or waiting for their turn, i can't tell. Its like, they weren't stealthy at all. I have nothing against gays and blow jobs, but please do it somewhere more discreet not at the corner of the park which is so visible. But i guess, that's why Toronto is known as one of the most tolerant places in the world, giving a public blow job WON'T land you in jail.

You see this everywhere you go. Positive Space.

PS:Changed my blog skin, I was going to go for something other than the one supplied by blogspot but i just can't get it right. I keep getting it all messed up. Maybe you someone can teach me. Going to get a chatterbox soon again, in the mean time, use the comments (:

3 comments:

SycoSuchitra said...

bahahah you also did the stick man story!!!!
Yours is better than mine though=/

sawwaa! said...

hahahahahahahahah poor you la Jian. what a sight to see eh? lol

Unknown said...

Yeah it was quite a sight i must say.
hehehe, But, POSITIVE SPACE!
Must tolerate and understand people different from us.