Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Of Gym

Ah, so 3 exams down, 2 more to go. It seems that every student in my residence is done with exams and its only me being cooped up in my room studying day and night-_-

Just outside, students play toilet horse shoe, touch football, or just hanging out. It gets pretty hard to concentrate -___- But today, it was cold and gloomy, I never though I would be grateful for a gloomy day (:

My routine has been study, sleep & gym. Speaking about gym, how many of you guys wanted to chat up that hot guy/girl at your local gym? Well here are some lines to help you out (the work below is not mine and has been taken out from a fitness blog).

To chat up a hot guy at the gym.
  1. “You got a new iPod. Should I get the 10 gig or the 30 gig?”
  2. “Can you close the bracelet for me?”
  3. “Your gloves are nice. Where did you get them?”
  4. “Do you think that class instructor good?”
  5. “Can you teach me how to use this machine?”
  6. “Do you know any workout to reduce the breast size? Mine is a bit too big to handle.”
  7. “I never do this, but I think you’re cute and I got tired of waiting for you to talk to me.”
  8. “That’s a stain on my bra top, isn’t obvious?” (pointing to the breast)
  9. “They say missionary position help men to work out the chest and triceps, is it true?
  10. “Is that a train in your pants, or are you just happy to see me noticing how big your dick is?”

To chat up a hot girl at the gym.
  1. “Excuse me, but I think I dropped something! My jaw.”
  2. “Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.”
  3. “I’m afraid that I have to ask you to leave. Your sexy body is making other girls here look really bad.”
  4. “Can I take your picture with my camera phone? I want Santa Claus to know exactly what I want for this Christmas.”
  5. “I may not be the best-looking guy in here, but I’m the only one talking to you.”
  6. “Are your legs tired? You have been running in my mind all day.”
  7. “I’ve got a 6 inch tongue and please teach me how to use it.”
  8. “Hello. If I tell you my balls are bigger than my biceps, will you believe?”
  9. “Hi, my name’s [name]. Remember it, you’ll be screaming it later tonight.”
  10. “Nice legs you have! What time do they open?”
Picture of the day:Serena and Daydream (: Just 2 more months <3

5 comments:

debra fong said...

hellooooo jianny: P
It's been awhile.

I read your previous post and you mentioned about getting over long distance?

Here's a tip, if I can do it, you can do it:D
And in my case, it's been already 8 months since my boyfriend has been abroad.
It's not easy but it's possible:D


take care!!!!
: )

Jian said...

Hello deb!
Hahah, thanks, all the best in LD.

Its only going to be less than 2 more months for me (:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://owenuqit.100freemb.com/idujas.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.