Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Of Interview and Ice Hockey

Finally had my JP Morgan Chase & Co. telephone interview today. it was suppose to be yesterday but due to a series of unfortunate events it was postponed to today.
The guy went easy on me I think, he mainly focus on basic questions like where are you studying, when are you coming back, etc?
Hehehe, he was kinda confuse with my whole exchange thing. He thought I was in Australia and he got a shock when i told him it will take me 2 days to fly back.

He just asked me a few finance questions and a little about JP Morgan Chase and what do i expected out of it.
So now, i will be awaiting my forms which i have to fill up so they could run a background check on me to see whether i am a potential terrorist (:
Keeping my finger's crossed, hopefullyeverything goes smoothly.

When To see Ice Hockey last Sunday and i must say it was intense!
Brutal knocks and trips. Damn referee, why must you break-up so many potential fights when we the crowd were chanting "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!"

Thats the Marlies Mascot!

The game, we lost 3-4. It seems that every game i watch, the team that i support always end up losing.

Merchandises from the game. Hockey Shirt, Finger and cheering kit.

Zaheer from UAE found something useful to do with them.
He is trying to compensate for something-_- Thank goodness he doesn't know i blog.

PS:Thank you dear, for calming me down and giving me words of encouragement for my telephone interview <3

No comments: