Sunday, April 20, 2008

Of Residence Life.

I don't know how could people study here in residence. Just when you are in the mood to study, you look outside and you see people just hanging out in the quad, playing ultimate frisbie and soccer. Its almost impossible to have to will to continue studying. So residence life has almost come to an end. How do i find it? It's been heck of an experience. My dining hall, doesn't it look like something out of Harry Potter movies?
Another hilarious on-going thing in my residence is the problem with washroom. My floor has 2 really smelly people. One of them is an one athlete so he constantly smells like sweat. Another has a bowel problem or something cause her poo smells really horrible, its like the worst smelling poo ever. It takes a day to get rid of the smell. Because of that i use the washroom at the end of the corridor (there are a total of 4 bathrooms). And then at that bathroom there is a war brewing. Girls and guys have separated their bathroom due to complaints about each other's bad habit.This is the guy's bathroom. As you can see it says, "Penises' Washroom".
And the other washroom says, "Vaginas' washrooms (and Jian)" Apparently I got a vagina -_-

Then there is the whole missing food scandal that require Bucci (the don) to take some measures.
"The floor has gone missing, if this persists the Don will take action to stop this from happening in the future"

But it wasn't much of a use.Lol.

I'll also miss people leaving messages on my door.

Gatehouse, Phoenix for life.

Long-distance has been tough for Serena and me. I wish someone would write a book on how to get through it and come up with a magic fix. We are more sensitive and things are harder, but disagreement after disagreement we are still together (: And 2 more months and 10 days till i see you again. Love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.