Sunday, February 11, 2007

Of Benny and Golf

So neighbour/childhood friend Benny have left for Aussie! Hell yeah, its going to be great having you there! This year is gonna be the best yet, i can just feel it in my bones.

We were pretty mischievous when we were young. Getting Mr. Morgan all pissy at us for playing football and damaging his car. You, my bro and gang chickening out, and me retriving my precious ball all by myself from Mr. Morgan. (That took quite some time, he was threatening to put me into jail or something for kicking the ball into his house. Ghesshhh we were young then and we believe almost everything that adults say right?)

How about the time we were messing with Mrs. POPIAH! Taunting her and taking flight as soon as she comes out to check who the rascals were? Man, did we have fun lastick~ing her dog with Terrence. (The dog ended-up dead if anyone was wondering what happen to it =P)

From fighting Ang Mo's for stepping into our street and us whooping their arse (althought they did manage to pour pee on Pei Yin's friend lol) We had great times didn't we? And definately more to come! ROCK ON BENNY
Poh, Benny, Jian And Marie
Benny and Jian!

And guess who did i sent off too? I knew you were leaving today (:
Take care, you hear!

And on a totally unrelated note, I AM NOT BAD AT GOLF =P At least i am better than Jia Meei, even though Litat so totally kick my arse ^.^

Picture of the day:

My bro, Dad and Mom (:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jian, we die d...we gonna sleep on the road...hahah! no place to stay!hahahahhaa

Jian said...

we die di! go viewing today tell me the result la. worst come to worst sleep floor only

x u e L i e h said...

woo... so many ppl leaving these days huh ><

Jian said...

Xuelieh: I wont be seeing you for a very long time >.<