Saturday, February 3, 2007

Of Mel and Gangster 101

So what are friends? Someone who is always there for you? Someone who supports you? Yeah, thats right.. those a friends. WTF!!! Those that just try to get you high are well, urmmmm, devil in disguise? =P (Haha, i tried to sound philosophical, the word here is TRIED) Dear Mel is going off to The land of the Kangaroos! And among all places you must go to Canberra (did i spelt it correctly?) right? That is a bloody boring place. Its like Putrajaya of Malaysia Mel! Hope u rot there and DIE DIE DIE >.< Heck, i know you said that you would come visit me and all during winter but, blah blah blah blah, you know we always make empty promises to one another right? But, even if I don't see you for 9 months, when we meet we still can talk and chill as if we been hanging out every other day! Yes, your in the same category as Ian, ain't you proud. That reminds me IAN LIM you celaka, until now no time to see me ? I going back to kangaroo land and the amount of times i met you can be counted on 1 HAND! BTW, Mel yesterday was cool, i mean being the only "outsider" among your TTDI schoolmates was kinda intimidating but hey, they are a friendly bunch. So yeah, I had fun !!I bloody stole it from your friendster so that you won't complaint that you look Fugly or anything XD

On another totally unrelated note, let me introduce you to someoneThats Sara and Jian. According to Derlyn, Sara looks up to me as her role model =P She thinks i am gangster-ish. Not overly-done, nor underdone ( Sources: see http://estherlauderlyn.livejournal.com , i am not making this up okay) But her respect for me have deteriorated drastically. Why, because she found out i took dancing class. Salsa to be exact. IS IT A BLOODY SIN TO WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DANCE? So is my reputation recovering in her eyes you ask? Personally i think i still got a long way to go. LOL

Picture of the day:Man thats a real sissy. Hummphhh, doesn't that guy remind you of someone =P BTW, i didn't mean me =_=''

3 comments:

Mel said...

hahaha seriously where do you dig pictures like taht wei. Damn free, and can scan that goofy guys face some more.

Should I be like, semi proud got one blog entry about me ?

Ok la, for you i will be proud la k. Even if you were bitchy. haha.

Love you for coming on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

ehehhehehe...your pics wif sara damn gay. but i like

Jian said...

Mel: Hey! hahahah errr, i took that pic from my friend's blog =P hey glad to be there

Cicak: hahah i know...i like also!!