Sunday, March 18, 2007

Breaking the Mold!

"Hey what would you guys do if the world was going to end in 5 minutes?"

Z: "I'll grab the nearest girl and make-out with her!"
A: "What if she refuses?"
S: "I'll Force myself on her! How about you Yien?"
Y: "I'll just sit here and watch the fireworks."
(It was during Moomba and we were waiting for the fireworks show to start in 3 minutes)

S: "The world is about to end in 5 minutes and you just want to sit here and watch the fireworks?"
Y: "Yes, i don't care!" >.<
S: "What if the fireworks starts in 6 minutes!"
Y: "I'll still sit here and watch the fireworks" (Talk about being stubborn=P)

S: "What about you Jian, what would you do? Grab some chick right?
J: "No, i'll stab people around me."
"Yer, why would you want to do that?"
J: "I guess i just want to know how it feels like to kill someone. I want to see how many people i can kill before the world ends"
"You won't stab us right?"
J: "Well i did say i would stab the people around me." =.='''

....... Moral of the story, don't be anyway near me if the world is about to end!

When to Crown yesterday, had no idea they had a Ferrari exhibition going on. Bloody hell, i didn't have my camera with me!1947. The Breakthrough1987. Ferrari's 40th anniversary, the F40 legend. Broke so many records and held on to it until ....
2006. The super sexy 599!!!

No comments: