Monday, March 12, 2007

Of Amazement and Cooking

Today i saw a man pee in broad-day light! It did not happen in some dodgy area or behind a street or bushes, away from people. But just at the side-walks. The thing that amazes me is the way he did it- so calm and collected, as if there was no one around him. One minute he was just getting up from the bench, the next minute his pants was down and there he was, relieving himself. Australians are a crazy bunch, I once saw a guy pee behind a statue at the state library for 20 AUD. Mind you, the state library is located at the central of Melbourne City!! Crazy Australians LoL.

And, i bloody cooked for the 2nd time. Black pepper chicken De-Boned, Marinated, and fried BY ME! And of course some help from Ning and Benny. (My first dish was mixed veg, which turn out abit too vege-like)

Hey, my critics gave it 2 thumbs Up k!

Picture of the day:

YUM YUM!

2 comments:

ukwang said...

not bad not bad!looks like road side fried kuey teow.=p..eh compliment k! road side food nice k!..haha thought u know boil water ny.haha=p

Jian said...

nice right! I go UK cook for you! you pay my plane ticket =P