Monday, March 26, 2007

I got a gun and a bullet with your name written on it!

Ah, sweet internet! My internet has been down for a couple of days now, thank God its back up. Man life has been hectic, just handed in my Finance assingment last Friday, stayed up all night to get it done. Have a my economics test tomorrow and i really need to study for it, its probably gonna be an all-nighter again. Guess thats what happens when you do last minute work right? =P

Yvonne's 21st party was cool, it was on a freaking Ship/Boat/Cruise lol

Chi, Val, Shaun mata sepet, Sarah and Jian

Birthday Girl and Bad Shape BoyGODZILLA (goodness, if she ever sees this she'll definately kill me), Sarah and ValRicky, Jian, Val who drives a Z4 and Chi

Today, on a tram i over-heard an old caucasian man telling off a blonde. More specifically, a bad shape blonde =P I think she was passing some racist remarks , something like "This tram is packed with asians" or something to that extend. The old man when like " Courtesy and politeness with bring you a long way, you should try it" Way to go gramps! High five! Obviously i didn't give him a high five, would have broken his fragile bones =P

Hahaha, you could hear the people sniggering and nodding in approval =P thats one for the Asians !!! And did I mention that ABCs are so freaking hot!!! i like*

Picture of the day:
Yen Shan and me was hogging that fountain the whole cruise =P

No comments: