Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sick -_-

Roar, I'm sick, I hate being sick in such a cold country. Roar, I want my parents and Serena, I'm such a baby.

So the PM decided to cut down the number of Ministers in the Cabinet and require all Minister and Deputy Minister to declare all their assets. My dear, PM its already too late, like they say "nasi sudah menjadi bubur," And will Perak become an Islamic state? WTF, my Grandmother stays there -_-

And now for the Blue Mountain Trip.
We started every enthusiastic, wooooo! Getting up early to head to the Mountain.

But things got a little complicated when our tire got puncture. It was terrible, take a look at the tire. And to make matters worst, our rented car didn't have a JACK to lift the car up and fix the wheel, so we had to wait for a mechanic who took his freaking sweet time to come.

But it was still pretty fun. Snowboard from 3pm till 9pm at night. Snowboarding at night is a whole new experience.

PS:I'm still feeling sick, I want Serena.

No comments: