Sunday, January 21, 2007

Of Church and Ukwang,Adrian, Sean

OMG, i must have missed church for the 1235234 times and counting. Sigh, when will I have the bloody determination to get up on time and head to church? Getting up for food ain't a problem, getting up to meet friends ain't a problem, getting up for gym ain't a problem, GETTING UP AT 5am to prepare to go to GENTING ain't a problem. Then why is getting up for church seems so bloody IMPOSSIBLE?

ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE LIFE-LONG MYSTERIES!!!!

Met up with a bunch of friends yesterday at TGIF. I was such an idiot, i didn't ask whether its the TGIF in One U or the TGIF in the curve and thus assume it was at 1u only to find out later thats in the curve. I BLOODY walk HOME from 1u, grab my car and headed to the Curve. Don't worry i wasn't piss at any of you. Althought suchitra did forget to msg me and marie didn't exactly give me very clear instructions. I was just piss at myself for being such a himbo =_= BTW, yesterday was fun guys!


I just realize that i won't be able to see U Kwang, Adrian and Sean for a very long time. I mean i won't be back for winter, and i don't think any of them are coming back too for winter. So i guess i am just going to wish you guys best of luck in whatever that you do!


U Kwang my buddy, hanging out with you when you came back for your winter break has been awesome man! Don't worry, don't worry everything is under control( you get me=P), gonna miss those chill out days just sitting around talking rubbish.
Adrian, errrr ain't that close to you, but heck, i like your demented humour and emo~ness. And not to mention your real wicked sick football skills !!
Sean, your so bloody lame. But keep yourself that way, when i need a good laugh i know who to look for.Till then, keep your asses safe, i heard London got famous ass-rapers =P Off to catch the Arsenal Vs Man United match! GO ARSENAL!!!


Picture of the day:
The Legendary Class of S8 2005!!! Yes yes, thats what happens when you are in a Pre-U engineering class. =_=

3 comments:

Mel said...

your new favourite word: Himbo

Seriously when did you become one? I never knew.

Anonymous said...

The time i spend in S8 will be remembered by me all the times... whether sad time or cheerful times... Glad to be there..

Jian said...

Mel: HAHAHHAH new word =P

LianYou: Yeah it was fun!