Sunday, January 14, 2007

Post No.1

Goodness it took me so long to figure a name for my blog. I was going for Jianboy(my old blog name) but then again, it sounded gay and heck i am going to be 20. I ain't a boy no more! i am a MAN. No, no i didn't highlight it cause i was insecure of my manhood. So yeah, back to my rants. My new year's resolution is to minimise my cursing and swearing, it aint fcuking easy. Haha my mom have a problem with me saying "suck my balls" (yes, yes i do say that all the time)

Eg. Bloody stupid driver, don't know how to give signal ar? Suck my balls la! So they worry that one day someone would actually do it? =_=

No.2 To be so much more sincere, sometimes i say things but i don't even mean a word. "Sorry" & "Thank you" comes easily..
So starting from now, no more compliments form me Melissa =P

No.3 To be so much more humble and caring. I don't know since when, but lately i have become a cynic. I think donations are a scam, I think the beggar down the street should stop bloody beggin and heck, find a job. And yes, you the blind man that comes to Rhasta with your son/nephew/step-son what so ever should, do something other than beg....do what? heck i know.LOL. So yes starting from now, i shall donate? I shall give my friends the benefit of doubt?

Pic Of the Day (BTW pic of the day is me shamelessly camwhoring, at least thats what Chiew Mei calls it? I swear Chiew Mei, i dont pose for pictures!)

Marie, Jian & Suchi


No comments: