Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Of Cleaning and Birthdays

I finally freaking got down to cleaning my room today. Why? I guess after reading Kenneth post on procrastination i decided to get down to work. And heck, it sure helps if you have a good friend whom doubles up as a neighbour. Benny my man, thanks for helping out. Although all you did was carry some plastic bags and a drawer =_=. But heck, thanks for just giving me moral support!

Jian carrying some of his junk. Notice his collection of comics =P

Thats Benny carrying Jian's junk.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!

Jian, Mom, Dad & Bro

Cake 1


Cake 2!!! Now this is more like a Birthday Cake.

My cousins came too. The eldest one had been staying with us for 10 years and the 2nd a good 7 years!?!??! But they moved out mid of last year.

Picture of the day:
How come my brother and dad can turn red but i turn green when consuming alcohol?!?!??!!? HAHHAHAHAHH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.... but i can see ur family are nice person... hope i could meet with them some time HAHAHAHA....