Monday, January 29, 2007

Of Debts and Egos

Finally settled my debts. Haha, Sorry Eric you couldn't close the accounts for a month. But i swear, I honestly forgotten about it. Anyway if Stef told me the truth that i owed money to you not someone else, heck i care =P. But yes, its good to be debt free!

And guys, pre-departure briefings are crap. What a waste of time, its not that they tell you anything new, but they just repeat what that can be already read in those little booklets you get. Yup, i when to Monash Pre-departure briefing. THANKS EMILY! it was real FUN i swear i had the greatest time ever over there!! Met a few familiar faces though, guess Monash Clayton is gonna be invaded by Taylornians."Papa, how do i get back from Sungei Way?" And the result..

Yup, our trusty guide. Haha, it was not really helpful. Honestly, the only reason why we manage to get there and back its BECAUSE OF ME!!! =P Don't you feel blessed that I have extremely good sense of direction. coughs*

On another note, guys please bloody keep your egos intact. I hate egoistic fcukers. Yup, i hate myself =P Hahaha, but seriously just cause you got this and that, and a few praises your head goes through the roof? So yeah KEEP YOUR BLOODY EGOS to yourself. Don't make me stuff that oversize ego through your bottom. =D

My MSN is reconnecting every 20 secs. Some people think i probably suffer from lack of attention LOL.

Picture of the day:

So bloody true! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

big ego huh...hahaha...hey...its normal to hav BIG ego...

there...comment in ur comment box liao...haha...so send me the lady pic...!!!!

Jian said...

Hendry: Yeah, but these guys have like OVER INFLATED EGOS. I wanna stuff them up their @%$#

Derlyn: Hahaha, well there is some truth in IT =P Who said i can't live without girls? I know u can't live without boys =P Oh yeah, i gonna dye my hair black di ^.^