Thursday, January 18, 2007

Of Dinner and Dance

Man i am tired!!! Still havent recovered from yesterday i guess. I WHEN TO A SALSA CLUB yesterday for the first time in my life with my dance class. Yes yes, Jian is taking SALSA. Now we all know why this blog shall remain annoymous for the time being. Guess i am not man enough to reveal that i take salsa. But in my defence, Chor Yeow says its sexy that guys take salsa =X And i bet OTHER girls think so too =P

At 8pm i met up with Jackson and Jenny. Jenny is the only one whom is younger than me . The rest of them are like what? mid-20s. So yeah, Jackson was nice enough to fetch the both of us there. Those who sat in my car before should know how bad i am at directions. Just ask U Kwang who was my GPS the whole year throught during SAM ...

So being a total noob at Salsa( Come on, i attended only like what? 3 classes) i felt left out =_= Everyone there had so many funky moves and all i could do was basic.

Instructor: Eh, Jian come dance, what you doing sitting on your bum?
Jian : But i can't dance that well ...
Instructor: Come dance with this girl, just do basic then i teach you some moves
Jian : Don't want... i shy
Instructor: This one is a good car, i test drive before! Faster come!
(Its so weird how guys compare the girls with cars, hahaha maybe i am not at that age yet where i earn my own money to buy cars, and after much persuasion i finally did go... The lady i dance with had a pretty high tolerance level, trust me i know how bad i am =P)

The food isn't that great. I was still hungry when i came back. Su was nice enough to accompany me for dinner at what time? 11 pm . LOL. Jovan and David join us later. After so long only call me right Jovan? I UPSET! Anyway, bugger better make some time for me so that we can go rock climb. And i think i shisha too much yesterday ...
Su Yee!!!! and CHAN JIAN WEN


David Chiew, aka DOGG!!! ( i got scolded for calling you dogg so many times before, some people just don't understand its a guy's thing )
JOVAN I DON"T bloody have a picture of you , but hey, that guy looks quite like you >.<

Picture of the day:

From Left: Su Yee, Zed and Jian
Hope you had a great time here in Msia Zed! Ciaoz!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Haha I love the "picture" of Jovan.