Friday, January 26, 2007

Of Looks and Brains

What? you got a 95 TER? What your average is a High Distinction? What, you got into the best class? Those are the comments i hear over and over again. Do i really look stupid?!?! Or like some future sampah masyarakat?

It seems to me that acedemically, i am always doubted. Reason? Heck i know, maybe at times after a bad hair cut it looks like those of VCD/DVD sellers down at Petaling street. Or maybe i have a blur/stupid/idiotic/perverted/couldn't careless/dumb fcuk look but com'on didn't we all learn not to judgea book by its cover?! Even my parents doubted my ablilities>.<

So guess i just have to live my whole life proving them wrong right? Or not i would be stereotype as one of those futureless Sampah Masyarakat. And trust me, hahaha, proving them wrong is SATISFYING! And to all my non-doubters out there?!!

A kiss from me to you!!!


Picture of the day:

Genting was fun guys. From left: Alison, Su, Hendry, Zed, Benny, Marie, Jian and Emily

3 comments:

adilah said...

and why wasnt i invited to genting? hmppphhh.

Jian said...

haha yes Lyn, i need to dye my hair black, stop wearing black shirts blah blah blah blah =P Haha, i think your mom would be pretty impress with me =P and i still cant believe u told josh =_="

Adilah, no use right? call you like a hundred times or so. Never even turn up once

Mel said...

Haha don't worry, ppl doubt I'm smart too.

It feels SOOOOOOOOOOO good to show them I'm 10 times smarter than them.

You know why babe, bcos if you're good looking ppl assume you only need your looks and you're just a dumb blonde or a dumb jock.

Hah! We're beautiful AND smart!
Hehe, I got ego prob also.